This elegant new park home will surprise from the moment you walk through the door – this has everything you could wish for. Take a look for yourself.
The spacious hallway leads the way to the elegant lounge with dining room. The full height windows, two of which are bay, let the light flood in making this a wonderful room to relax and entertain or to watch the world go by. And for those winter evenings, curl up in front of the beautiful traditional fireplace.
Open the door from the dining room into the galley kitchen and walk through the kitchen that has everything you could need including the integrated utility room with its own back door. Off the hallway to the right is the main bathroom and study and to the left is the second bedroom with built-in wardrobe. The last room is the master bedroom, spacious and light with a dressing area, fitted wardrobe and en-suite. If you’ve ever wondered if park home living is for you, take another look, take a look at The Mews and we know you’ll never wonder again.
- Lounge / dining room
- Traditional fireplace
- Increased ceiling height
- Hand-painted deep skirting boards and architrave
- Fully fitted carpet and underlay
- Full length bay windows to lounge
- Separate galley kitchen with utility room and back door
- Dressing area and en-suite to master bedroom
- Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious hallway leading to study and main bathroom
- 36' x 12' 1DB (10.972m x 3.657m)
- 40' x 12' 1DB 1 SB (12.192m x 3.657m)
- 42' x 12' 2DB (12.801m x 3.657m)
- 36' x 20' 2 DB with ensuite (10.972m x 6.030m)
- 38' x 20' 2 DB with ensuite (11.582m x 6.030m)
- 40' x 20' (12.192m x 6.030m)
If you would like more information please call: 0845 0702345 or enquire here »