The affordable Kingston is full of surprises!
Fully-equipped and ready for you to move in
Step inside the amazing new Kingston and you will see that it is big, comfortable and well-equipped. You will be immediately impressed with the large, L-shaped, full width lounge/dining area with full length windows and distinctive double box bays that let the light flood in.
The separate fully-equipped, high gloss kitchen features a stainless steel oven, a hob plus extractor as well as an integrated fridge freezer and dish washer.
The Kingston also offers a useful utility room with its own hand basin and integrated washing machine plus two, large double bedrooms (one with en suite) and a separate bathroom.
But perhaps the biggest surprise of all is the price. Why not call us now to see just how much comfort and luxury you can get for your money with the new Kingston.
All homes can have the exterior of your choice whether that is stipple, canexel or woodclad.
We continually update the products for you to see at our Sales Centre and therefore we would be grateful if you could contact us first on 0845 0702345 before setting off on your journey to ensure your dream lodge or park home is available to view.
Surprising features of the Kingston offered as standard
- Integrated appliances and furniture throughout
- Two box bay windows to lounge
- Feature electric fireplace
- Fully-equipped, stylish, ivory gloss kitchen
- Deep skirting boards and architraves throughout
- Polished chrome designer electrical switches throughout
- En-suite shower room in master bedroom
- 38' x 20' (11.582m x 6.030m)
- 40' x 20' (12.192m x 6.030m)
- 42' x 20' (12.802m x 6.030m)
- 45' x 20' (13.716m x 6.030m)
- 48' x 20' (14.630m x 6.030m)
If you would like more information please call: 0845 0702345 or enquire here »